, , , , ,

Welcome 2017!

6:00:00 AM

Well 2016 is coming to a close and we are all preparing for 2017 with the excitement and anticipation of a new year with new possibilities! Like many of you I like to start the year off with good intentions and resolutions for the upcoming year. This year I have many, lol!

Growth is my word for 2017!

I will be focusing my energies this year around growth in all areas of my life. Here are some of my personal goals for the upcoming year:
  • To grow the art studio's classes by offering more classes and times for all age groups.
  • To grow our online presence with more focus on our blog with new art prompts and creative inspirations to spark your creativity!
  • To grow in my personal creative path by being more intentional and deliberate with my own creative practices.

Do you have any goals, resolutions, or intentions for the upcoming year? If one of your goals is to build or strengthen your own creative path then I can help you get started on your way!
I would love to hear your new year goals, resolutions, and intentions! Feel Free to comment and let me know what is in store for you in 2017...

Winner of or 2016 Elf on the Shelf drawing brought to you by Downtown Knoxville and our own scout elf, Picasso is...

Michelle Johnson!
I would like to congratulate Michelle Johnson our winner for a $25 certificate good toward any studio art class! Michelle, you will be notified at the email address provided on your entry form with information on how to claim your prize!

Studio News

2017 classes are live and registration is open. All of our classes from 2016 are back as well as some exciting new ones! 
CLICK HERE for more information on specific classes for both adults and children.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join the fun!

Join the fun!
Be sure to sign up for our news letter to receive updates on classes and events happening in the studio. You will also get creative inspirations from our blog. Plus when you sign up you get access to our creativity boosting freebies!

Sign up for updates

* indicates required