,

A piece of me- Portrait of Audrey Hepburn

12:09:00 PM

I thought it might be fun to share a bit of my personal art with you each week so I have started this A piece of Me tag. Each week I will post something of mine that. I am a bit eclectic in my art choices, I tend to get bored with one style rather quickly so this little section might be a bit all over the place, lol!
Here it goes...

Here is a portrait of Audrey Hepburn I did earlier this year in alcohol inks. I chose this as the first piece to share because it is the first art work that I have sold to someone who was not either related to me or a good friend of mine!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join the fun!

Join the fun!
Be sure to sign up for our news letter to receive updates on classes and events happening in the studio. You will also get creative inspirations from our blog. Plus when you sign up you get access to our creativity boosting freebies!

Sign up for updates

* indicates required