, , , , ,

Art Prompt 2- Geometry Tree

10:30:00 AM

Img via

This journal prompt was found on Craft Whack by Jeanette Nyberg.
I liked this prompt because like the one from last week, this one is very accessible to all levels of artist. It's simplicity is what makes it so wonderful. I hope you have fun with this one, I know I did!
If you want full instructions just click on the link to go to her page where you will find written instructions as well as a video!

Here is my take on it:

Extra Credit- Tangle/doodle in some of the triangles.
My Material List:
  • Black Fine Point Sharpie
  • Sargent Art Watercolor Crayons
  • Red, Orange, and Pink ultra fine point Sharpies
I had never used the watercolor crayons before and I thought they were really fun to use. My favorite was the yellow, so bright and cheerful. Remember if you are local and would like to work on your art journal here in the studio come on in for one our Open Studio Sessions and get 20% off when you work on one of the art prompts!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join the fun!

Join the fun!
Be sure to sign up for our news letter to receive updates on classes and events happening in the studio. You will also get creative inspirations from our blog. Plus when you sign up you get access to our creativity boosting freebies!

Sign up for updates

* indicates required