, , , , , , , , ,

Pinterest Inspiration- Wire Ornaments!

12:00:00 AM

Time for another Pinterest craft inspiration brought to you by the Basement Community Art Studio!
A while back I found this wire and button ornament on Pinterest, and I thought it was so adorable. Then, my husband donated the studio a bunch of this great wire...so I thought what a perfect match it was meant to be!

I opted for an owl instead of the original bird for my version.  He may not be perfect but he was fun to make, and I think he is pretty cute!
There is still plenty of wire here so come on out to the studio during any of the open studio hours to try out a wire ornament of your own!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Join the fun!

Join the fun!
Be sure to sign up for our news letter to receive updates on classes and events happening in the studio. You will also get creative inspirations from our blog. Plus when you sign up you get access to our creativity boosting freebies!

Sign up for updates

* indicates required